My Photo
Name:
Location: C'ville, Virginia, United States

Been working all my life... Not sure this work ethic is all it's cracked up to be now that I'm 60 something and wishing I didn't need the stock market and the politicians to give me back all the money they took away in the last 10 of years.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Woodkrest Custom Homes

If you are thinking of doing business with a post & beam builder or supplier in Memphis Tennesee by the name of Woodkrest Custom Homes you need to call us first.
434-806-6125

We have not been happy with thier product or service during our process to build our retirement home. Important that you know the details.

They attend many of the Log Home and Timber Home Trade Shows looking for customers.

The principals are Bob Kress & Teresa Kress

Woodkrest Custom Homes Inc.
7757 Hwy 70
Barlett, , TN 38112

or

Woodkrest Custom Homes Inc.
3175 Johnson Ave
Memphis TN 38112

Labels: